"cause
I’m broken
when Im open
And I dont feel like I am strong enough
cause Im broken
when Im lonesome
And I dont feel light when youre gone away..."

+ Welcome +

Welcome 2 My Brand New Crib Hope That You, People, Like It

+ About Me +

Name: Desmond aka Des
Zodiac: Libra
Status: Single
School: Temasek Poly

+ Wants +

Make-Over for my Tatoo Red Cuff-lings
Red Tie
Sporty Shades

Deep Red PSP
26" Samsung TV
Stylish Digital Clock
Sony T300 Digital Camera
Red Dunker White Tee from Adidas
Red Baller Shorts from Adidas
White/Green Jersey from Adidas
Lebron James's Team USA Bball from Nike
Lebron's Lion Logo Tee from Nike
I love Kobe Tee from Nike
White Bball Graffite Tee from Nike
Kobe 3 Bball kicks from Nike
Nike Dunk 2

+ Friends +

- Anne -
- Angel -
- Angeline -
- Bee Yean -
- Chiou Ling -
- Christopher -
- Dawn -
- Dexter -
- Eric -
- Eunice -
- Gabriel -
- Gen -
- Gerard -
- Hui Min -
- Kai Sheng -
- Jel -
- Jenny -
- Jeralyn -
- Jing Xuan -
- Jinna -
- Joanna -
- Joy -
- Joyce -
- June -
- Karen -
- Kristen -
- Kazfa -
- Maureen -
- Melisa -
- Pamela -
- Pei Xian -
- Qian Yu -
- Queenie -
- Samanth -
- Sharon -
- Sherine -
- Wei Ting -
- Win Win -
- Xiao Wei -
- Xinni -
- Yeh Shun -
- Yu Jie -
- Yuqi -

+ Photos +

Chelle's B'day
Johnny's B'day
Gareth's B'day
Iron Man Movie Trip
IFC Sentosa Outing
Pearlyn's B'day
TP Open House'08
My B'day @ Hm
Sentosa (II)
Chole's Birthday Celebration
Seng Kang LRT
Gerard's Birthday Celebration
California Bistro
My Kinda Game
Coffee Bean
CNY'06
Me (Updated)
Dxo Nite
M.O.S 17th Mar
Sentosa
Liquid Room
Misc (Updated)

+ Archives +

<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>

+ Previous Posts +

Last blog?!
Changes pt 2
Changes
Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell
Paranoid I am....
Moving on...
Helpless
Blurry
Lost...
Crap

+ Tagboard +


+ Juke Box +

[ Image (c) DeviantArt ]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont ]

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I'm...

I'm balanced, orderly, and organized.
I like my ducks in a row.
I'm powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see me as stubborn and headstrong.
I definitely have a dominant personality.
I'm friendly, charming, and warm.
I get along with almost everyone.
I work hard not to rock the boat.
My easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, I can be a little flaky and irresponsible.
But for the important things, I pull it together.
I'm the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
I have the whole world under my spell, and I can influence almost everyone you know.
I don't always resist my urges to crush the weak.
I'm confident, self assured, and capable.
I'm not easily intimidated.
I master any and all skills easily.
I don't have to work hard for what I want.
I make my life out to be exactly how I want it.
And I'll knock down anyone who gets in my way!
I'm well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
I'm solid and dependable.
I'm loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious.
I tend to put too much pressure on myself.
I'm very intuitive and wise.
I understand the world better than most people.
I also have a very active imagination.
I often get carried away with my thoughts.
I'm prone to a little paranoia and jealousy.
I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
I'm are truly an original person.
I have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for me... especially in business and academia.
Some people find me to be selfish and a bit overbearing.
I'm a strong person.
I'm incredibly wise and perceptive.
I have a lot of life experience.
I'm a natural peacemaker, and I'm especially good at helping others get along.
But keeping the peace in my own life is not easy.
I see things very differently, and it's hard to get me to budge.
I tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get me excited...
which can be a good or bad thing.
I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly.
I don't stick with any one thing for very long.
I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.
My biggest problem is making sure I finish the projects I've started.
I'm deeply philosophical and thoughtful.
I tend to analyze every aspect of my life.
I'm intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted.
I value my time alone.
Often times, I'm grumpy with other people.
I don't appreciate them trying to interfere in my affairs.

This is who I'm...